105. It was nice taking a 40 day break from blogging. Although I missed everyone, I enjoyed having more time to spend with my family and with the Lord
106. I'm thankful for the opportunity to be back blogging again.
107. Beautiful flowers at church for Easter Sunday.
108. The opportunity to shop at a local Disney Store that just recently opened in our area.
109. Finding Mom and Dad Disney mugs on the Clearance Rack.
110. Making vacation reservations for another trip to Walt Disney World in Florida this year!
111. Looking out and seeing this bunny (Easter Bunny?) in our backyard on Easter morning before church.
112. Making a soft mint green baby afghan for a little baby girl due in July. Hopefully, I'll tell you more about her soon.
113. A Savior who was willing to die, just for me (and He did it for you too)!
114. But not only did he die, he rose again on the third day!
115. And not only did he die and rise again, He saved me from my sins and I get to be with Him for all eternity! Thank you Jesus!!!
I'm linking up with Ann VosKamp. Click the button below to join in too.