Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Click the button to join Joyce in all the fun of Hodgepodge. Thanks Joyce for another week of fun questions.
1. Spring is in the air (at least in my neck of the woods) and the birds are singing...what's your favorite bird?
I really don't have a favorite. But I do love to see an American Bald Eagle (I love what it represents). I love seeing a sea gull too because that means I'm near one of my favorite places (the ocean).
2. Speaking of birds...do you tweet? If so tell us your screen name and we'll come flocking to your Twitter site. Even if you don't let's all pretend here that we do-in 140 characters or less, sum up your week so far.
Yes I do tweet from time to time. Follow @TCKK
3. Its been reported recently that employers are not only viewing the facebook pages of potential hires but they're also requesting your facebook password to have a look at what you've kept from public view. What say you?
I think looking at the public part is a good thing, but no way on the private. After all it's private.
4. It's April and you know what that means-Major League Baseball is back in action. What's your favorite baseball movie? If that's too hard, what's your favorite sports themed movie?
I don't know about favorite, but I like "Angels in the Outfield" pretty well.
5. Something else this season brings-asparagus. Yes please or no thanks? If it's yes please what's your favorite way to have it prepared?
I love asparagus, just cooked plain. Never really had it any other way.
6. What drives you? (Don't you love how I sandwiched that one in between asparagus and jugglers???)
Not sure what you mean by this Joyce. But a I guess it would be love for my family and love for my Savior.
7. April 18th is International Jugglers Day...can you juggle?
Yes, I can just a little bit.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
GOD is so good!!!