1. William Shakespeare's birthday is celebrated on April 23rd...when did you last read Shakespeare? What's your favorite Shakespeare play?
I am not much of a fan of Shakespeare, but both of my daughters are. The last time I read Shakespeare was last year helping my youngest with her English Literature Class. Come to find out she understood it better than me and didn't need too much help from me. My favorite play would be "The Tempest". I think because while in high school they took us to an outdoor amphitheater to see it.
2. What food(s) would you recommend a foreign visitor try when they visit your home country?
My favorite would be T-bone Steak or Prime Rib with baked potato and a good tossed salad. I know not real original, but it's my favorite way to eat.
3. What's a lie you often tell yourself?
I'll do it tomorrow.
4. What's something you're good at that might surprise us? Remember this is a family friendly blog!
I'm really not "good" at anything. I'm just kind of a jack of all trades. I do a lot of things just semi-well.
5. Who is your favorite animal character from a book?
Without a doubt it's Aslan from the Narnia Series by C.S. Lewis. Although I have to admit I haven't read the books, just have seen the movies.
6. April showers bring May flowers...do you have a green thumb?
No I do not have a green thumb. That is why the plants in my office look like this.
|The live plants are wilting and dying|
|But the artificial flowers are doing really well!|
7. Speaking of rainy days...which one of the following activities would you most want to spend time doing on a rainy day-
sort photos and create albums
read a good book
hold an all-day movie marathon
organize closets, cupboards, or bookshelves
try a new recipe
fix something that needs fixing
Read a Good Book and/or Hold an All-Day Movie Marathon
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Tweeted by Mark Batterson. "If you pray regularly, IRREGULAR things will happen on a regular basis."
Here's another one tweeted by by Clayton King "Two reasons to trust God today: He is BIGGER than your worries and STRONGER than your fears."