If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Really, I'd Rather Be Reading!

Well, I've put it off as long as I can. Tonight we have to mulch. Thursday is Kerri's day to mow, so she'll be doing that. Last night I re-potted 4 new plants I bought. And tonight...tonight we have to do the dreaded mulch. I know it will so pretty when it's done, but I just hate doing it. I guess I'm just lazy. haha I'd rather be relaxing on the front porch and reading my Kindle.



Fortunately, Kelli is still home and will be there to help. So while Kerri is mowing the rest of us will be trimming a few bushes and putting down the mulch. If I have any energy left, I'll try to take some pictures. Actually, I may wait until the weekend because I still need a couple more flowers and 3 hanging baskets to complete the task.

So, what are your plans for the evening.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your pictures. I replenished the mulch in our landscaping earlier this spring. I just moved enough of it aside when planting last week and then spread it back out when done.

    I don't have any plans for today, so I'm going to get out to water my plants (the ones I planted last week) and then spend the rest of the day sewing. ;-)

    I can't wait to see your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just said that that is all I want to do this weekend... READ!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its back breaking work and we have a lot of mulch here. My hubs travels too much these days so we now pay a ridiculous sum to our lawn guys to spread the mulch.

    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy