If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Scavenger Hunt and Other Stuff



Lisa Tawn Bergren is hosting a Christian Fiction Scavenger Hunt May 31st to June 4th.  Click the button in my sidebar to read more about it.  It sounds like a lot of fun to me, so I wanted to make sure you knew about it.

Gotta go now.  My oldest got home last night and we are going out for a fun time of shopping before Bible Study tonight. Four girls together.   I'll try to get some pictures to show here later this week. 

Have a great day everyone and be sure to check out the Scavenger Hunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy