Click the button above to play along with us.
1. My daughter2 is graduating from university this month and plans to teach elementary school. What are three qualities you most want to see evidenced in a teacher?
A real concern for his/her students.
A real love to teach and to see the student truly learn and grasp a new concept.
A Joyful attitude.
2. You can tell a lot about a person by_____________________.
Watching them when they don't know they are being watched. (Not stalker type watching...lol) Just being observant.
3. What song makes you think spring?
Can't think of a thing except the little poem "April showers bring May flowers". I asked my daughter and she said the same thing.
4. May 1st is Mother Goose Day...share your favorite nursery rhyme.
Jack Sprat could eat no fat.
His wife could eat no lean.
And so between them both, you see,
They licked the platter clean.
5. What makes someone unforgettable?
6. Should music and/or art be part of a well rounded education?
Yes I think everyone needs to have at least a little understanding of each.
7. What social situations make you flustered or nervous?
Large groups of people, like parties and stuff. After I'm there for a short time, I relax usually. It's mostly just when we first get there.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Someone said "Don't tell God how big your storms are, but instead tell your storms how big your God is!" I'm trying to do this as we worry over my father. He's had another setback. But I know we serve a God who will take care of my dad as He sees to be best. After all my God's vision is perfect and He sees all that we don't and I'm trusting Him (as best as I'm able) to take care of it all. Prayers would be appreciated for both my dad and mom.