Hey, why don't you click the button and join in with us?
1. What is a pet peeve you have when vacationing?
The only thing I can think of right now, would be dirty public restrooms.
2. Would you describe yourself as a light packer or do you need everything in your closet plus the kitchen sink?
Usually I bring a lot of extra things that I never use, just because I think I might need it! haha Our next big trip is in August/September when we take our oldest back to school and then the other 3 of us are going to Disney for 11 days. Now, my plan is to pack as light as possible. I think t-shirts and shorts and 1 pair of jeans will be all that's needed clothes wise for this trip. Can I keep it down...who knows? But I plan to try. See Kelli's dorm room will be a lot smaller this year and she plans to send a bunch of stuff home with us (she has it stored for the summer). So Tracy, Kerri and I have to pack light to have room for her stuff! So who knows, maybe I'll really be able to do it this time.
3. What's the best lesson a child ever taught you?
It's not easy being a parent, but it sure is worth it!
4. Share one piece of advice you'd give a recent graduate as they attempt to enter the job market?
Just pray and let God lead you to the right place! I promise, if you are serving Him, He has a plan for your life!
5. What's your favorite lemon something?
Sonic lemon-berry slushI haven't had one yet this year, but I think it's time. Thanks for the reminder.
6. Flat sandal, wedge, heel...your favorite footwear?
My Croc flip flops. They are soooo comfy.
Mine are the ones on the bottom left. I've had them for 4 or 5 years. I think I need a new pair this year.
7. What do you like best about a beach holiday? If you're not a beach lover (GASP!!) what do you dislike the least?
I love watching the sunrise from my balcony and then going out and walking up and down the beach for a couple of hours. Usually, I'm shell hunting the whole time. Love the early morning on the beach the best!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
My oldest is home and we only have her about 3 weeks and I plan to enjoy this time as much as possible.