1. What's something you miss about the 1980's? If you're too young to miss the 80's how about the 90's?
Being in my 20's, and traveling as much as I possibly could. Anytime, friends or family were going somewhere & invited me to go, I would jump at the opportunity. Loved that kind of freedom. Didn't owe anything, except car payments.
2. Do you have a library card? If so, how often do you visit?
Yes, I actually have 2 or 3. I don't go much at all now because I have my Kindle. But I have always loved the Library. In fact, the last couple of books I got from the Library, I got online for my Kindle.
3. What's the secret to success?
Listening to God and obeying Him.
4. This is National Backyard Games week...what's your favorite backyard game?
Badminton, although I haven't played in years.
5. If I dropped by today what would I find on your coffee table?
My scrapbooks and wedding photo album.
6. Do you own a bicycle? When was the last time you rode a bicycle? Is that something you enjoy?
No, I don't own a bicycle, although I've considered getting one again. One of the last times I rode, I fell off and tore up my knee. Haven't really ridden much since then. I used to enjoy it. I think I might again someday. I'd like to get a bike like this:
|Isn't this just the cutest bike? Love the pink!|
7. What's your favorite cheese?
Mozarella string cheese or American Slices (for sandwiches)
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Hubby just bought me a new battery for my computer. Can't wait for it to charge so I can once again have some freedom with my laptop and not have to stay plugged in. Thank you Dear!