If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Fragments

Mommy's Idea
Joining in with Friday Fragments with Mrs 4444 at her blog Half-Past Kissin' Time. Click HERE to play along.


 About a mile or so from our house there is a horse farm and they have a couple of peacocks. We stopped the car the other night and took a couple of pictures.  Unfortunately they didn't have their tales open, but they are still cool looking.

Hubby took this picture.  The Peacock was on the passenger side of the road.  Isn't he pretty?

This is the same peacock, when he started running from us.

I took this picture.  He was out in a field across the road from the other peacock.  I'm going to keep driving out that way and try to catch one with its tail open eventually.

This is another picture of the one I took.
Driving into work Thursday morning it was such a beautiful day, I decided to grab my camera and open the car window and just snap some shots without focusing or looking for that matter.  Below are a couple I took.  See I live about 2 miles or so outside of town in a rural area.  I love just snapping sometimes and seeing what I get.



Wednesday night I bought a new pair of sandals for work.  What do you think?   They are about a 2 inch heel.  I haven't worn heels in ages, but I wore them all day at work and it wasn't too bad.  I think I can get used to it...maybe.

Please ignore the white legs! haha

 Thursday was Flag Day and here's our flag flying out front.  The hanging baskets are down because I had just watered them.



Did anyone watch "Bunheads" Monday night.  It was not too bad and I think it has some potential.  I read where someone said it reminded them of "Gilmore Girls" and you know I think they are right.  Think I'll watch it again and see how it goes for a bit.

Bunheads

Our weather has been gorgeous this week.  And it's supposed to be pretty nice this weekend too, although a bit hotter.  I'm hoping we'll be able to go to the Newport Aquarium on Saturday for a bit and also spend some time out enjoying the river area. Do you have plans for the weekend?

Whatever you do, I hope you have a wonderful weekend.  See you on Monday!


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful heels and the white legs are just fine with me. I did see Bunheads and it was good. It's by the same people who did Gilmore Girls. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is Bunheads? I have not seen any advertisement for it down our way... I bought new sandals yesterday and noticed that all the shoes were either flats or 6 inch heels. UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute shoes!! Put a flower on anything & I love it :)

    I really enjoyed Bunheads... couldnt believe the end!!! WTHeck!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peacocks are such royal creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't watched Bunheads. Maybe I'll give it a try. Have a great weekend and enjoy your new sandals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty sandals. I love peacocks ... the only ones I see are the ones at the zoo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy