Click the above button to play along with the Wednesday Hodgepodge at Joyce's place.
1. In what way are you your own worst enemy?
I probably put myself down too much.
2. Jacques Cousteau's birthday was Monday, June 11th...ever been scuba diving? Is that something you'd like to try? What's your favorite 'under the sea' creature?
No I have never been scuba diving. Don't think I'd like to try scuba, but snorkeling, yes. Favorite under the sea creature
Of course, if you mean real creatures, then it would probably be the dolphin.
By the way, the above pictures I got off the internet.
3. On a scale of 1-10, how comfortable are you in and around the water? (1=not at all, 10=very) Do you know how to swim and if so how and when did you learn?
Probably around a 6-7. I learned to swim in the summer between 6th & 7th grade when my parents put in an above-ground pool.
4. What's something you do to motivate yourself to tick an item off your to-do list?
Sometimes it gets down to the last minute and I have to do it.
5. What makes a good neighbor? Are you a good neighbor?
Someone who is considerate, friendly (but not nosy), helpful when needed. I think I'm a pretty good neighbor.
6. Who loads the dishwasher at your house? Is there a right way and a wrong way?
We don't use the dishwasher right now. We need to replace the one we have because it doesn't clean the dishes. But yes, there is a right and wrong way to load a dishwasher.
7. You know it's summer when_________________________.
It stays daylight until 9:30 or later and when I see lightening bugs.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I think these questions are a little harder this week. What do you think? (Oh and by the way Joyce, this is not a complaint, just an observation. I appreciate all the work you do to get these questions for us each week.)