If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Miscellaneous Stuff

These are my new $9 sandals from Wally World.  I love the red polish with a coat of glitter polish.  My daughter gave me the pedicure.  Now I just need it refreshed.


Tracy and I tried this restaurant for the 1st time Saturday.  It was really good.  Sorry I didn't take any pictures, but that was some of the best barbecue chicken I've ever had.

This sign was in the lady's room.  I bet people thought I was strange when I came out and got my camera and walked back in the restroom so I could take a picture.  haha
 This probably should have been my Monday post for Week-end Wrap Up.  I guess better late than never.

4 comments:

  1. I love BBQ, especially chicken. It's hard to find good BBQ chicken. And now I'm hungry for BBQ chicken! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only a blogger would understand. I'd get my camera too. What a great sign!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would totally understand if I saw someone taking a photo in the ladies room! Ha..ha. Love the sandals and the price is nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha-I don't think I've taken a camera into the rest room yet but I'm sure that day is coming : )

    Love the sandals!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy