Click the Hodgepodge button to join in for the fun.
1. How often do you check the weather? How do you check the weather?
Not very often at all.
2. Since this is volume 84 of the Wednesday Hodgepodge, and since I got married in 1984, and since I'm attending a wedding this weekend it only seems right to post something related here.
"Happiness in marriage is entirely a matter of chance. If the dispositions of the parties are ever so well known to each other or ever so similar beforehand, it does not advance their felicity in the least. They always continue to grow sufficiently unlike afterwards to have their share of vexation; and it is better to know as little as possible of the defects of the person with whom you are to pass your life."
Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice
Agree or Disagree. Why?
I disagree. I do not believe if you are following Christ, that anything is a matter of chance. It is all divinely orchestrated.
3. Do you like to dance? Have you ever taken dance lessons?
I would like to dance, but I cannot and no I have never taken lessons.
4. Fresh from the oven peach pie or home made peach ice cream? Pick one.
Peach Pie - even better if it's a cobbler.
5. Should people accept unfairness and learn to make the best of it?
Depends on what's unfair.
6. The top five all time summer movie blockbusters (released between May and August and grossing at least 100 million dollars) are-Jaws, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Star Wars (the original), Ghostbusters, and ET. Which one's your favorite?
Probably Star Wars or maybe Raiders of the Lost Ark.
7. If given the chance, would you like to visit the moon?
Yes, that is if I could work up the courage.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I really need to get back to my regular blogging. Just have been kind of out of it lately. Nothing's wrong. I just haven't had much of anything to say.