Click the button to play along.
1. The Summer Olympics begin next week and London is playing host. If you had the chance to go in person which (non-Olympic) London site would you most like to visit?
I really don't know much about London, but I'd like to see Big Ben.
2. What is something in your life right now that feels like an Olympic event?
Trying to make myself get in and stay in the routine of walking.
3. What's your favorite supper to prepare and serve when it's too hot to cook?
Hamburgers or hotdogs on the grill with some chips. You didn't say it had to be healthy right? lol
4. July 18th is National Get Out of the Doghouse Day...when was the last time you were 'in the doghouse'?
Hubby never makes me feel like I'm in the doghouse...I have a tendency to do that to myself. I really can't remember the last time.
5. What television advertisement do you find particularly irritating or inappropriate? You may not answer with 'all of them'. I know some of you were thinking about it.
Any and all pharmaceutical advertisements. I believe our Doctors are the ones who should recommend what we need, not the TV. I really don't wish to name a particular product, however, I bet we all know the ones I'm talking about.
6. Share one piece of interesting news from the year you were born.
Elvis Presley received his draft notice for the United States Army.
7. What's the best part of your average day?
Coming home from work and being able to spend the evening at home.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Here are some prices from the year I was born.
New House Average Price $12,220
Wages Average $4.550
Gallon of Gas 24 Cents
Chrome Dinette Set 7 piece $99.50
Mechanical Adding Machine $3.98
Paperback Book 25 cents
Dozen Eggs 28 Cents
Bananas 14 cents Lb
Campbells Tomato Soup 10 cents
Hamburger Meat 30 Cents Lb
Sirloin Steak 59 Cents Lb
Oh and if you're just dying to know the year, so you can figure out just how old I am, it's 1957. I'm really not ashamed of my age. I'm just thankful for each day that I wake up on this side of the dirt. :)
Have a great day everyone!