Wednesday, July 25, 2012
1. The Summer Olympics officially begin this Friday night...will you be watching? If you could see just one event in person which one would you pick?
2.Do lazy days make you feel rested or unproductive?
3. July 25th is 'officially' Threading the Needle Day...can you sew? On a scale of 1-10 with 1 being not at all and 10 being Betsy Ross-like, how would you rate your skill with a needle and thread?
If you mean sewing by hand, probably 5 or 6. I can hem and sew on buttons just fine. If you're talking embroidery or counted cross stitch, I'm pretty good, probably at least an 8.
4. 'Threading the Needle' can also mean to walk a fine line between two things or issues (think awkward social situation). When was the last time you had to 'thread the needle', figuratively speaking?
Can't think of a thing, at least not what I'd want to share publicly.
5. Kidney, pinto, black, or navy...your favorite bean?
Black beans if I'm eating Mexican. Navy if I'm eating cornbread.
6. Have you ever hosted a garage sale? Was it more success or bust?
Yes, we've had several garage sales, and some have been okay and some not so much. Can't say I want to do another one anytime soon.
7. What makes you roll your eyes?
Some of the silly things my kids say.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Just want to say thanks to Joyce for hosting Hodgepodge every week. I really appreciate it and have fun participating and reading all the different answers and sometimes finding new blogs I like. Thanks Joyce