1. I'm (meaning Joyce) joining my daughter1 in the 101 in 1001 challenge. Essentially you create a list of 101 things you hope to do or accomplish in the next 1001 days. What's one thing you'd put on your list?
Take a trip with my hubby to Washington DC.
2. How many remote controls do you have in your house? What's one item in your home you wish could be operated by remote control?
We have 4 remote controls. I'd love to have a remote that would clean the bathroom.
3. What does having it all mean to you? Is it attainable?
Having enough to do some of the things we'd like to do and to be able to live without worry about finances. I don't care about being rich, but I'd like to have enough to be comfortable and worry free and able to help others. Is it attainable...maybe. But really to have it all is to be a child of God and then we don't have to worry at all, because our life and eternity are His completely..and that is definitely attainable because he loves us. If you don't believe me, consider John 3:16.
4. What's your favorite movie soundtrack?
The Sound of Music.
5. Describe the best view you've seen from a rooftop.
Probably the ocean, although it was from a high balcony and not a rooftop. I haven't been on too many rooftops.
6. What's your least favorite thing about summer?
The Heat...really it's not the heat, it's the humidity.
7. Our weekly Hodgepodge falls on the first day of August. In ten words or less sum up your July.
July was very busy and now it's over!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Do you guys like Downton Abbey? I've been reading a lot of blogs where people seem to enjoy it. I've watched Season 1, the first 2 episodes and so far, it's not doing much for me. Just curious what the draw is and does it get better or am I just missing something?