1. In an effort to combat obesity, the mayor of NYC has plans to ban the sale of large sugary drinks (anything over 16 oz.), initially in restaurants, movie theatres, and street carts. Corner stores would also be affected if they are defined as food service establishments. You can read more here . Your thoughts?
I personally think the Government needs to stay out of it. I think people should be able to choose how much they want to drink. We don't need more government controls.
2. Art festival, music festival, food festival...which would you most like to attend?
Depends on what type of Art, Music or Food. I would love a Greek festival for food, a bluegrass festival for music and I'm not sure about the art one.
3. What are you irrational about?
Spiders - a totally irrational fear.
4. Do you feel confident you'll have a comfortable retirement?
Fairly confident...but that's why I'm still working now, because I'm not quite there yet. Also, since I'm a public employee, they are threatening to mess with our insurance and some of our money and that's getting a bit scary.
5. What's been your favorite Olympic moment so far?
(Not ever, just in the 2012 Summer games)
When any USA athlete wins a medal!
6. What would you label as the messiest room in your house?
Probably right at this moment, it's my bedroom.
7. Do you follow your heart or your head?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Hopefully you'll be seeing more pictures on my blog now. I just bought a really small new camera and it will be so much easier to have in my purse at all times. Just got it in the mail today. Here's a couple pictures I took tonight just playing with it.