Wednesday, August 15, 2012
1. I included this quote (attributed to William H. Danforth) in my blog post yesterday (This is Joyce speaking)... "The best cure for a sluggish mind is to disturb it's routine." When was the last time you 'disturbed your routine' and how'd you do it?
My routine will be disturbed this next week as I will be on vacation for almost 3 weeks. Now that's the way I like to have my routine changed. Woo hoo!
2. What's your favorite fried food indulgence?
3. Did you have an allowance as a kid? What did you do with it? Do you give your own kids an allowance?
No, I didn't have an allowance (with 5 kids, who could afford an allowance?) My kids had an allowance, however we saved it for them until we were on vacation and gave it to them then. Then they would have money to spend.
4. What's something you wish you knew more about?
Computers, so I could fix problems without always having to bug my husband.
5. Is there anything you feel too old to do anymore? If so, what?
No, not really too old for anything, but definitely to out of shape for some things. haha
6. What's a song you think has a great first line?
I have no idea...maybe "Take me out to the ballgame..." because I'd love to go to a ballgame.
7. Who are you writing to/for when you create a blog post? In other words...as you write, who is the audience in your head?
The people who are going to read it., like my blogging buddies. I imagine what they may think of what I say.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Found this on FB and had to share...