Wednesday, September 5, 2012
Click the button above to join in.
I'm not home yet. We're leaving Disney this (Wednesday) morning. We'll be home on Thursday evening. Just thought I'd try to play along. I probably won't get to read your answers until Friday.
1. In your opinion what's the most important job in the world? Oh, and parenting is a given so besides parenting, what's the most important job in the world?
Living for Christ in such a way that others will want to live for Him too.
2. Share a favorite or not so favorite memory from a childhood birthday.
Sorry I can't really remember a specific childhood birthday. I know they were always kept pretty simple. Mom made dinner (like she did every night) and then baked us a cake and we received a gift.
3. Peanut butter-crunchy or smooth?
4. William Butler Yeats is credited as saying, "Happiness is neither virtue nor pleasure nor this thing nor that but simply growth, We are happy when we are growing." Your thoughts?
All I can say is I'm not happy when I'm growing in size! lol
5. What's something that makes you cringe?
Watching someone make a fool out of themselves.
6. Name a song that always puts you in a good mood?
Most any Disney song.
7. The answer is yes. What's the question?
Did you have a wonderful vacation?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
While I'm not necessarily ready to get back to work, I am so ready to be home. I love coming home!