Wednesday, September 12, 2012
1. ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL? The NFL is back in action along with all the college teams. Are you a fan? Who do you root for? If you're not a fan what do you do while the rest of America watches Saturday, Sunday, Monday night, and now Thursday night games?
I am not a fan of football. Never have been. However, if I were to root for a team, it would be the Bengals, just because they are the local team. What I do when everyone else is watching?...live life. Fortunately, my husband doesn't spend a lot of time watching football either. He follows the scores and knows what's going on, but doesn't live in front of the TV for football either.
2. What's something I'll always find in your closet?
Shoes and clothes
3. Share one of your earliest memories.
Playing out in the back yard with my brothers and sisters. Playing such things as army, rollerskating (in the garage), trying to learn to ride my brother's bike, playing in the sandbox and on the swingset. All these things occurred sometime before 2nd grade.
4. What circus act best describes your week so far?
Juggling -- just trying to pull it all back together after vacation.
5. What's a food you disliked as a child but you love now?
Soup Beans and green beans
6. Describe your summer in three words.
Not Long Enough
7. Where were you on September 11, 2001? Will you do anything special to mark the day this year?
I was in surgery having my gallbladder removed. I was in recovery when the first tower was hit.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
My baby turns 18 tomorrow!