It's time for the Wednesday Hodgepodge. Click the button above to join in.
1. The Wednesday Hodgepodge this week falls on John Chapman's birth date. He's more famously known as Johnny Appleseed...what's your favorite variety of apple?
Apple Dumplings....does that count? Even if it doesn't it's my blog and that's my answer. haha My daddy makes the best apple dumplings in the world! He learned from his mom. Yummy!
2. When did you last say 'ick'?
I don't recall having said it anytime in recent memory.
3. Do you think there's a generation gap? Explain.
Yes. After 36 years working in the same place, watching people coming and going...I'd say there are definitely differences between the ones hired when I was and the ones hired now. They just look at things differently and think differently. Maybe they feel a little more entitled than people of my generation.
4. What's on your computer screen saver? Do you leave it alone or change it often?
Dory is on my computer at home and a ocean sunset is on my computer at work. I change them from time to time.
5. If you had the attention of the entire world for two minutes, what would you say?
Jesus is alive and well and loves you and me. If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
Trust Him with your life. You will never regret it. I know I don't.
6. Four fashion trends to try this fall are-brocade/jacquard (fancy printed fabrics), peplum, lace, and printed pants...which of these four would you be most likely to wear?
Possibly the brocade/jacquard.
7. What can make your bad day better?
Spending time with my husband. He can help me work my way through things better than anyone I know.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
This is something I don't often do. Show a picture of myself in a post. But I want to make sure Carina knows some day that I was really here with her when she was a baby. I have pictures of her, but never with me. I didn't even have my camera so Kerri took the picture tonight at Bible Study with my phone. Isn't she the most darling little thing.
|She's yawning and I can't quit smiling|