Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Click on the above button to join in.
1. It's a brand new month...share one thing you're looking forward to in October.
My oldest daughter's 21st birthday. Even though I can't be with her, I'm excited for her to turn 21 and I know she is too.
2. Is chivalry dead? Explain.
I don't think so. I know my husband is still my knight in shining armor and treats me like his queen. So if it's dead for the rest of the world, I'm sorry. But it's not for me.
3. On October 2, 1950 the Peanuts comic strip made its debut. Which character is your favorite? Which character is most like you? (Charlie Brown, Lucy, Linus, Shroeder, Snoopy, Woodstock, or Pig Pen) If you need a description click here.
Linus is my favorite, but I'm probably most like Lucy.
4. What's something you're competitive about?
I can be pretty competitive when playing Words with Friends.
5. October is National Popcorn Popping Month...are you a fan? How do you like your popcorn?
I do like popcorn and my favorite is either movie popcorn or kettle corn.
6. When did you first realize the world is small?
7. In terms of architecture, what's the most beautiful building you've seen up close and in person?
This is the first thing that came to my mind. The Lincoln Memorial.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
"My dearly loved brothers, understand this: Everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak, and slow to anger," James 1:19 This is something I'm needing to work on. I love the book of James, but this is not an easy one to do. But I am determined to not just be a hearer of the word this time, but a doer.
Have a great day.