Wednesday, October 10, 2012
1. In what ways do you indulge yourself?
One way we indulge ourselves is eating out several times a week. 0It makes for less work at home, which gives me more time to indulge in reading and blogging, etc.
2. Have you ever taken a cooking class? Any interest? What type of class would you most like to try?
No, I've never taken a cooking class and I really have no interest in it except maybe if Paula Deen was teaching her southern style of cooking.
3. What does it mean to be a good citizen?
Vote when you have the opportunity and obeying the laws of the land and truly caring about the people who live there.
4. 'Tis the season of the political advert...do these ads influence your vote?
No, I don't think they really do too much. Mostly they just irritate me.
5. What's something you see today that makes you wish you were a kid again?
Seeing my parents aging, makes me wish we could all be younger again and that they could have the strength and vitality they used to have.
6. What's your least favorite cliche?
Even after looking at a list, I couldn't decide. I think I actually like cliches.
7. What percentage of your Christmas shopping has been completed? How does that make you feel?
0% and it's early yet, so I feel fine about it. Ask me again at Thanksgiving....
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Check my sidebar and consider joining in the fall photo link party. Why not click the button and check it out.
Be sure to click the Hodgepodge button above so you can join in the fun of Hodgepodge too. Don't forget to comment first. :)