Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Joyce tells us it's only four hodgepodges til Christmas in case you were wondering. Click the button above to play along.
1. With that being said I think I need to dive right in to some Christmas related questions, don't you? Which do you prefer-pretty gift wrap with a bow or a pretty gift bag with/without a bow? What percentage of your holiday gifts are currently (as in right this very minute) wrapped in some form or fashion?
Depends. If I'm wrapping then I prefer a bag without a bow. However if I'm unwrapping, I prefer a pretty gift wrap with a bow. I have not wrapped anything yet except the gifts for the kids on the giving tree. Hubby and did those last night.
2. What is one item on your Christmas list this year?
Dolly Parton's new book, "Dream More."
3. What makes a home?
Love and respect for those living there.
4. Motown founder Berry Gordy celebrates his birthday on Hodgepodge Day-November 28th. Are you a fan of the Motown sound? If so, who's your favorite Motown artist and/or song? Here's a list in case you're stuck.
I wouldn't consider myself a fan, but I recognized several on that list. I like "I'll Be There" by the Jackson 5.
5. Red or green-which one is more prevalent in your closet?
I really don't have a lot of either, but I definitely have more red and green.
6. True or false-bacon makes it better? If you answered true, what's your favorite dish made with bacon?
True. BLT Sandwiches
7. Share a favorite holiday memory.
The Christmas that the girls were 2 and 5. I had to work dayshift that day so we got the girls up about 6am so we could all be together. We opened gifts and had our time together. Then I had to leave for work and hubby had to put all the Barbie paraphernalia together. You know there are about a 1000 pieces to those things. Sometimes having to work a holiday isn't all bad! haha
8. Insert your own random thought here.
We've had our tree up for a couple weeks but we still have yet to put the first ornament on it. Maybe tonight we'll start. I don't know what we're waiting on. :) Oh by the way, click on my sidebar and check out the Christmas Tree Photo Link Party that's taking place on December 19th. Looking forward to it (well, if I get my ornaments on the tree in time.)