1. How will you spend 'the night before Christmas'?
At my sister's house with all of my family. There will be food and presents and good times had by all.
2. What is one thing you are not?
3. Fudge-are you a fan? Your favorite flavor?
I'm a fan and as I've said before my dad makes the best peanut butter fudge in the world.
4. Did you attend any craft/vendor fairs in the month of December? Do you prefer homemade goodies or the more professional stalls? Are you giving any homemade gifts this year?
I have not attended any in December. I like homemade stuff. No I'm not giving any homemade items this year. I have often in the past, but not this year.
5. What's your favorite type of holiday gathering?
One where there is family, good friends and good food.
6. We're approaching a new year...what's going to be different in 2013?
I'll be writing 2013 instead of 2012....I usually don't make resolutions, so that's about all I know right now. Guess I'll wait and see what the Lord has in store for me.
7. Share a favorite scripture, quote, saying, or song lyric relating to peace.
"Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee."
Isaiah 26:3 KJV I love this verse in the King James Version. When I read this question, this is the first thing that popped into my mind. Maybe this will be my "different" thing in 2013. Actually trying to live this verse.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
|I took some of your-all's advice and put a bow on top of my tree. I really love it.|