Saturday, hubby and I were alone. We went to lunch and then did our Walmarting. It was rather nice. Then we came home and took a nap (love me a good Saturday or Sunday afternoon nap). When we went to my mom and dads and visited with all the family except my youngest brother and his wife. I love my family.
Sunday we had a good morning worship service and then met hubby's family for lunch. Then we just relaxed for the afternoon at home. I tried to watch Downton Abbey online, but could never get it to work without tons of pauses on my computer. So I gave up. Now I'm 3 episodes behind. So I guess I'll have to catch it on my Kindle through Prime after the season is over. Sunday nights at my house is not a good time to watch it on TV as the rest of my family isn't interested in it. Actually we're watching "Lion King" right now. I love Disney movies! Pumbaa just had a good line.
|"Home is where your rump rests." Made me laugh.|
16. Time with my family
17. Time with my husband's family
18. Visiting with my youngest daughter
19. Time alone with my man
21. A nice relaxing weekend (a three day weekend at that)!
23. Holding Carina while she napped Sunday afternoon. She is so cuddly.
24. Disney movies
25. Beautiful sunshine - it's cold but the skies have sure been beautiful