Click the button to play along.
1. When were you last 'on a mountaintop'? You may answer in the literal or figurative sense.
I'm not sure when the last time was. But, Lord willing, the next time is next week when we go to the Great Smoky Mountain's National Park.
2. Do you establish and maintain a strict budget in your household? What is one piece of financial advice you would offer someone just starting out on their own?
Probably not as close as we should, but not too bad. Don't spend more than you have.
3. Cherries-yay or nay? Cherry pie, cherry cola, black forest cake, or a scoop of Ben and Jerry's Cherries Garcia...pick one.
Real cherries...yes. Cherry flavored food...no. Cherry pie.
4. Should you ever discuss religion or politics with people you don't know?
Depends on the people and the situation.
5. When you take a road trip do you prefer to be the driver or the passenger? Where were you headed on your last road trip?
I prefer to be the passenger. The last big road trip was to Florida.
6. If we peeked inside your closet, what color would we say is most prevalent?
7. Who's your favorite senior citizen and why are they special?
Who...My parents. Why...because they are my parents.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Looking forward to seeing some of this next week.
|Douglas Dam in Sevier County taken by me a few years ago.|
|Another picture I took a few years ago from an overlook in the Smoky's|