Clock the Hodgepodge Button to join in the fun.
1. Do you play games of luck/chance for money? Have you ever played bingo for money? Visited a casino? Placed a bet on a horse? Bought a lottery ticket?
No I do not play for money. No I have never played bingo for money. Yes, I have visited a casino on a cruise ship one time. No I have not bet on a horse, nor have I bought a lottery ticket.
2. Will you be preparing and/or dining on the traditional Corned Beef and Cabbage meal this St. Patrick's Day? Mashed-baked-hash browned-french fried...your favorite way to have potatoes?
I have no plans to prepare or dine on the traditional Corned Beef and Cabbage meal. My favorite way to have potatoes is mashed. Second favorite is a baked potato with butter and sour cream.
3. What's the last thing you felt 'green with envy' over?
Everyone and their brother has a smart phone, but I still just have the basic phone. Some days I think I want a smart phone and then other days I wonder why. Anyway, I can't think of anything else other than when someone is going to Disney World and I'm not. haha
4. What's at the end of your rainbow?
Retirement and hopefully some travel with hubby. But my guess is that this rainbow's end is still a little time away, but hopefully no more than 4 years or so.
5. March 12th marks the anniversary of the death of Anne Frank (June 12, 1929-March, 1945). Anne's diary detailing her time spent hiding from the Nazi's during the war ranks as one of the best selling books of all time. Besides your blog, do you keep any sort of diary or journal? Was this a habit you developed as a child or is journaling something new for you?
No, I don't keep a diary. I've started a few times, but have never stuck with it for very long.
6. What's an item in your home or closet that contains every color of the rainbow?
My yarn collection and my scrapbooking cabinet with all the cardstock and papers.
7. Write a limerick with you as the subject. You can do it!! Just remember this is a family friendly blog...don't make me get out my wooden spoon.
There once was a lady name Cathy
Who lately has been rather crafty
She loves to read and write blogs
And take pictures of her lovely pet dog
But to try to write this limerick just proves that she's daffy.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
This sweet little girl just turned 8 months old Tuesday!
|Can you tell she loves having her picture taken?|