Wednesday, March 27, 2013
1. What are your plans for Easter? Are you cooking a big lunch or dinner? Dyeing eggs? Attending a sun rise service? Eating too much chocolate?
We're having an Easter Egg Hunt for the Sunday School Class and then Church. Then we'll probably go to lunch with hubby's family and hopefully our youngest daughter.
2. What is something you feel too young to do?
Live in a retirement home? I don't know.
3. "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud...it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs..."
Of the characteristics mentioned in the biblical definition of love which do you find most difficult to live out and why?
It keeps no record of wrongs. Because sometimes you think you can forgive, but it's really hard to forget when you've been wronged.
4. What's a springtime flower you associate with your childhood?
I'm not sure I have one, but maybe a tulip?
5. Ever sung karaoke? If so, what's your go-to song? If not and you're given the opportunity, would you?
No, I have not sung karaoke. Would I, if given a chance? Depends on the place and time and who all was present.
6. What is something you keep in a basket?
7. When was the last time you felt foolish?
Nothing stands out to me right now. Maybe because it's such a common occurrence.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Over the past month or so my dad has had cataract surgery on both of his eyes. He is now seeing 20/20 in one and at least 20/50 in the other. He is so pleased with how well he is seeing. Mom says he walks around the house looking at everything and saying I didn't know this was so pretty, or I didn't know this had that much color. They have a blue recliner in their family room that they have had for several years. He told me after the first surgery that he had no idea that chair was blue. He just thought it was grey or black. He had lost almost all color. In fact, now he has better vision than I do! I am so happy for him. It's absolutely amazing what they can do now through surgery!