If you're looking for the A to Z Challenge, see the post below.
Click the button above to join in the fun of Hodgepodge.
1. April 15th is the deadline for Americans to file their state and federal income tax returns. What's a job you do on a regular basis that could be described as 'taxing'?
Sweeping and mopping floors is probably my least favorite household chore.
2. I'm participating in the April A-Z blog challenge, and the Hodgepodge happens to fall on Day O this week. In keeping with that theme...olives, onions, oysters, okra...of the foods mentioned, what's your favorite O food?
Onions - but only if they are cooked in food. I do not like raw onions.
3. What is something memorable you experienced as a child that your own children (or future children/nieces/nephews) will not get to experience?
Playing with me as a child.
4. Term limits for our elected officials...your thoughts?
5. On April 18th, 1775, Paul Revere made his famous 'midnight ride'...when did you last make a midnight ride? Perhaps the fate of a nation wasn't hanging in the balance, but tell us where you were headed anyway.
I really can't remember what we did the last time. But I know we used to jump in the car and head out to White Castles and get some belly bombs, which they now call sliders. Those were always fun trips.
6. What would freak you out more...a mouse running across your floor or a big fat hairy spider?
Spider. No doubt about it.
7. I love it when people ask me________________________?
Questions that I cannot think of an answer for. Like this one for instance.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I am having so much fun with the A to Z Challenge this month. Looking at all of our Disney pictures since 2005 is bringing back so many memories. Today's A to Z Challenge Post is just below this post.