If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A Wonderful Day!

Yesterday was an absolutely wonderful day.  Hubby and I stayed home all day. 

I did laundry and a few things around the house. 

But mostly, we just relaxed.  I read about half a book and watched a little TV and we sat out on the front porch for about an hour and enjoyed the lovely weather. 

Hubby grilled hamburgers for lunch along with corn on the cob.  Delicious!

Carolyn and Carina were with us for about half the day and then they went out with friends.

So maybe this sounds like a boring day to a lot of people, it was just perfect to me.  Especially since we had run the entire weekend.  (If you want to know about that, see the post below this one).

Today I go to work and then I'm leaving early to take my mom to get the cast off her arm.  I know she can't wait!

Have a great day everyone!!

5 comments:

  1. Those "boring" days are perfect in my little world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the same thing you did yesterday - work around the house with the hubby. And I'm glad that your mom is getting her cast off! YEAH. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like our memorial day....very quiet and relaxing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had a very relaxing day like that over the weekend too. I love days like that, and think we all need them now and then. Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having a relaxing day is not the same as boring! My kids learned early on to never tell me they were bored because it lead to a lot of choices but especially work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy