Wednesday, May 1, 2013
Click the Hodgepodge button above to join in with all the Hodgepodgers. Of course, you must read my answers first. ;)
1. This week's Hodgepodge is Volume 123. What's something you've done recently that was as easy as 1-2-3?
I cannot think of one thing to put in this answer.
2. The Wednesday Hodgepodge also happens to fall on the first day of May ...what is something you may do this month?
We may go spend a day in Amish Country.
3. The Englishman Horace Walpole is credited as saying, "The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think" How do you see it?
Never heard that saying, but I suppose it's a little of both. But as far as I'm concerned, the only way to make it through this world is trusting in my Savior, Jesus Christ.
4. May is National Hamburger Month...how often do you eat a burger? What are your must-haves when it comes to burgers? I assume you vegetarians won't be celebrating so tell us what you'd like instead?
My favorite way is grilled and on a bun with American cheese, mayo and tomato. Yummy! I also like a veggie burger with American cheese, mayo and tomato.
5. Pansies, petunias, geraniums, impatiens...of the four mentioned, which is your favorite in a patio pot? Will there be pots on your patio this spring? (Or whenever spring comes to your part of the globe?) Who does the gardening at your house?
It depends. If it's a hanging basket I like impatiens. If it's just little pots then pansies and petunias.
6. When did you last (literally or figuratively) shout "Mayday, Mayday!"
I can't remember, but I'm sure it would have been when I was a child.
7. Say farewell to your April in ten words or less.
Seen better Aprils and seen worse. Glad it's over.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
The A to Z Challenge is over now. It was a lot of work, but it was so fun. So just one more picture. It's one of the saddest ones from Disney, cause it means your going home! My hubby just told me he'll have to take me back so I can get some new pictures. See I'm not the only one in this family that is a Disney Nut! haha
Have a great day!!