Click the Hodgepodge button above to go and join Joyce in all the fun (after you read mine and hopefully comment).
1. What question do you often ask yourself?
Do I really want to eat that?
2. Do you grow roses? What's your favorite color of rose? Ever been given a dozen roses? Where was the prettiest rose or rose garden you remember seeing?
No, I don't grow roses. My favorite color rose is red. Yes, I have. When I was growing up we had red climbing roses that grew around our back porch on a split rail fence. I loved them! I don't think I've ever seen roses that were any prettier than those.
3. Do you read the freshness dates on grocery store products? Will you use eggs past their 'use by' date? Take medication that's expired? Buy a dented can?
Yes, I do read the dates. Yes, I will use eggs beyond the date. I have taken medicine beyond the expiration date, but I don't like too. I will buy a dented can, but I prefer not too. I do not like to drink milk or eat bread beyond the expiration date.
4. Should athletes be role models?
I think so. That's why I hate seeing professional baseball players chewing tobacco or dipping snuff.
5. Edmund Hillary of New Zealand and Tenzing Norgay of Nepal became the first explorers to reach the top of Mt. Everest on this date (May 29) back in 1953. What's something you hope to achieve in your lifetime?
6. What would you do if you had twenty acres of land and the money to develop it any way you choose?
I guess it would depend on where it was. If it was on the beach, I'd build a condo and live there and my family could visit and use the extra side whenever they wanted.
7. If I invite you to a party with a 7 PM start time, what time will I actually see you there?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I can't wait until November to get to see this again.
|Just before sunrise at Myrtle Beach|
|The sun just tipping up over the horizon!|