Click the button above to visit Joyce and join in with the Hodgepodge.
I think they'll say I can't believe I really wore those clothes (such as pants halfway down, etc). I hope they remember that when their kids do something equally as silly and have a little patience with them.
2. National Teacher's Day is celebrated in the US of A on the first Tuesday in May, this year May 7th...share how a particular teacher positively impacted you.
That's too many years ago, I don't remember.
3. What's a dish your mama made, that if set in front of you today would whisk you right back to childhood?
Chicken and dumplings...Yum!
4. Mother May I was a game we played when I was growing up...no pieces, parts, or plugs required. What games from childhood do you remember loving that were also pieces, parts, and plug-free?
Red Rover, Red Rover and tag
5. Besides your own mother, tell us about a woman who influenced you as a child?
My Aunt Diane. She had a beautiful voice and played the piano at church. It made me want to be just like her
6. Mamma Mia! What's the best play or musical you've ever seen?
The Sound of Music
7. What are three smells that make you feel nostalgic?
Fruit Loops Cereal...because the first time I ate them was at my grandparents house in Florida.
The smell of the cows behind our house remind me of the years we lived on a farm growing up.
I can't think of another one right now.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I think some of these questions were hard this week. But thanks Joyce for doing them every week for us.