Friday, June 7, 2013
Time for Friday Fragments again. Click the button above if you want to join in with us.
* Hubby finally broke down and went to the doctor this week. He's got a really bad sinus infection, which he already knew. But they gave him some antibiotics, etc. However, the doctor said the infection still had to run its course and it would probably be another week or so.
* I'm fighting one too, but not as bad as his. Pretty much all we've been doing is going to work and then coming home and resting. We've done a little work at the house, such as trimming bushes out front and just running the sweeper and stuff. Haven't felt like cooking much or anything, so it's been sandwiches and stuff like that.
* Youngest daughter was supposed to come yesterday to mow, but it rained all day. Hoping for a dry day today because the grass is crazy high.
* My brother brought home fresh peaches from either Tennessee or Georgia for the family. They are soooo good. I've been working on them this week too. Still have to finish them up tonight. It's wonderful to have some fresh, frozen peaches for the summer. I love them in my cereal or just to eat plain. I could make a cobbler also, but no one else in this house will eat it. So, I'll just be good and eat them in my cereal. haha
* We just watched the first season of Chicago Fire on "On Demand". Anybody else watching that show? It's pretty good actually.
* Bloglovin - is anyone else having problems with this. Seems like some of blogs I follow are not updating here all the time. Some do and some don't. And it's different ones, different days. Just wonder if there's a setting or something I'm missing and/or if anyone else having this problem. I just really don't want to miss anyone's new posts.
Okay, that's it. I've got nothing else to frag about. So hope you all have a great weekend.