Click the above button to join in all the fun of Hodgepodge.
1. What do you think makes a good dad?
A sold out servant of the Lord Jesus Christ and someone who gives unconditional love.
2. What's something you learned from your own father?
To use stick butter or margarine when making grilled cheese sandwiches in a skillet, not tub margarine. Tub margarine makes a cheese sandwich soggy.
3. It's your birthday-what kind of cake will we be having?
Chocolate, of course.
4. When you're faced with a big decision are you more of a go with your gut type of person, or are you someone who reasons it all out, weighing the pros and cons?
Probably more of a reasoning it out type of person.
5. June is National Dairy Month. What's your favorite dairy item? Most often purchased dairy item?
6. Explorer Jacques Cousteau was born on June 11, 1910....what's something you've recently discovered or something you'd like to explore?
I'd love to explore Hawaii! :)
7. Are you typical of your generation?
Yes, I think so.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
|found this on Patsy Clairmont's page on FB|
Have a great day!