1. Summertime is a season of reunions, weddings, and other family celebrations and gatherings...are any of the above on your calendar in the next two months?
I'll be attending a birthday party for little Carina. She will be 1 year old. I'm pretty sure there will be pictures posted here. haha
|I can't believe this little thing is going to be a year old in a couple weeks.|
No, I don't care of tea.
3. When were you last nervous? Looking back, was the 'event' actually nerve-worthy?
Every time I go to the doctor for a check-up. Is it nerve-worthy...no. But I really hate going to the doctor.
4. The bristle toothbrush was invented in China on June 26, 1498...not sure how that date was pinned down so precisely but, on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being sick to your stomach and 1 being not at all, how nervous do you feel when you're headed to the dentist? Do you see your dentist twice a year?
I'm used to be really nervous, but now that I'm pretty religious about going twice a year, I really don't get nervous at all. Wish I could be that way about the doctor (see #3).
5. What's making news in your town this week?
Last week RAAM (Race Across America) an endurance bike race came through our town. That was pretty cool. This week, I don't really know of anything.
6. Curtains, drapes, blinds...your window treatment of choice? Are there any bare windows in your house? Is that by choice or because you haven't gotten around to covering them?
I have blinds and window toppers in my livingroom and curtains and blinds in the bedrooms. I have a bare window in my kitchen and I prefer it that way.
7. Summertime is officially here (in the Northern hemisphere anyway)...what one song is a must-have on your summer playlist?
I can't say I have one in particular, but most anything by the Beach Boys makes me think of summer.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I'm doing this while watching TV with my hubby. We're watching some shows about Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line and Walt Disney World. I'm about to decide we may need to take another Disney trip this year. haha Plus today in my email we got a special offer for Free Disney Dining with additional dates over and above what the public are offered. Hard to turn it down, but I think we're going to wait until next year. But you just never know. You know me and Disney! lol