Click the button above to join in with "Everyday Ruralty for some Chats on the Farmhouse Porch. It really is a lot of fun. But don't forget to read mine first and comment, if you'd like.
1. Are you looking forward to fall?
Yes, I am because my vacation is in November! :)
2. What are the three best colors for you to wear, and the three worst?
Best - red, pink, purple - i get the most compliments when wearing pink or purple.
Worst- yellow, yellow, yellow - my skin and hair are definitely not good with yellow.
3. What is your favorite kind of juice? If you are not into juice, you can tell us your favorite flavor of soda, tea, coffee, Tang, mud, etc.
About 30 years ago on the 2nd cruise I went on they had Apricot Nectar and it was the best tasting juice ever....I drank it every morning and if they had it at other meals, I drank it then too. I've never had it since, but it was wonderful.
I also love that little cup of orange juice they give you at the Florida Welcome Center on I-75 south. Probably mostly because that means I've finally made if to Florida!
4. Have you ever been in the hospital (at least an overnight)? You don't need to share the ailment, but tell us what the longest time is.
I've been in the hospital overnight 1 time and I think it was for about 4 nights. You'd have to ask hubby for sure as I was pretty out of it in the beginning days.
5. Do jingles, songs from ads, and TV or movie themes stick in your head? Do you find yourself singing them? (This question means that I'm trying to find out if I'm the only crazy person who sings quirky stuff!)
Nope, you are not the only one. They stick in my head too. I think my favorite has always been the Oscar Mayer Bologna and Weiner songs.
Now, I bet they are stuck in your head for the day!!
Thanks for visiting today!