1. What's one simple small pleasure on your summer 'to-do' list?
To take some one day trips to visit places close by. We already did one up to Amish Country and I believe we are going to Hocking Hills later this week. There are so many interesting places to explore in Ohio and even in Indiana and Kentucky which are close to us.
2. Do you have strong feelings or opinions regarding the immigration debate in your home country? Feel free to share your thoughts, but please play nice.
Mainly I just feel we need to enforce the laws we already have.
3. What's something in your home or wardrobe that could be described as 'star spangled'?
My flag hanging the front porch.
|I think the American Flag is so beautiful.|
4. Is your house set up for a party?
5. What one never-before-visited city in America, would you most like to see?
6. Your favorite red food? White food? Blue food?
|Strawberries and Tomatoes (picture from Internet)|
|White Chocolate (picture from Internet)|
|Potatoes (picture from internet)|
|Blueberries (picture from Internet)|
|Blue MM's (picture from Internet)|
7. What freedom do you value the most, and why?
To worship as I choose. Because I don't want anyone (except Jesus) to tell me how to worship.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Hoping to see our local parade (which is tomorrow) and also the fireworks. Then planning to go to my brother's for a cook-out on the 4th and maybe some fireworks that night too.