Wednesday, July 17, 2013
Click the button above to join in with Joyce with the Wednesday Hodgepodge.
1. Picture postcards were first printed back in the mid-1800's and deltiology is the official name for postcard collecting. When did you last send a postcard? Receive one? Do you save postcards sent to you? Do you collect and/or send postcards when you travel?
The last time I sent a postcard was on our last trip to Disney World I sent postcards to 3 sweet little girls so they could have some Disney Magic. I do not collect them, but do periodically send them.
2. What treat do you most like to indulge in while on vacation?
It depends on where I'm traveling to.
3. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
Not really. I kinda where my feelings on my sleeves.
4. Does your town/city/county still deliver telephone books to your home? Do you check the yellow pages when searching for a local business number or has the internet replaced the phone book in your home?
Yes, we do still get them delivered and I immediately throw them away. I use the internet.
5. Would you rather be first or last?
The Bible says the first shall be last. So in that case, I guess I want to last.
6. July is National Park and Recreation Month (in America, but everyone can still play along)...where and when were you last in a park? Did you participate in any recreational activities while you were there?
We went to Ceasar's Creek Park back when they were predicting the Northern Lights might be visible through much of North America earlier this year. However, we could not see them in this area. But we did have fun stargazing.
7. What was one of your worst ideas?
I can't thing of anything off the top of my head right now.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
My daughter is talking about getting a puppy...does this mean I'll have a grandpuppy?