Click button above to join in with Joyce at "From This Side of the Pond."
1. Share one way you think the world has changed for the better since you were a kid?
The medical advancements that have been made are pretty great. Just think of how a hip or knee replacement works now.
2. How 'bout one way it's changed for the worse?
The right to pray and read the Bible in our schools and military and our freedom to speak Jesus name any time and any place being taken away is destroying our country.
3. Starlight, starfish, starling, Starbucks...your favorite 'star'?
The stars in the sky. Any time I look at a starlit sky, all I can think about is how awesome our God is.
4. Name a song that's overplayed, but you love it anyway.
I don't know, I don't listen to live radio very often. But one song I have heard a lot is "I Can Only Imagine" and I totally love that song.
5. When did you last have home made ice cream? Your latest favorite flavor?
I can't even remember the last time I had it but my favorite flavor is just plain old vanilla.
6. What do you think is the best way to inspire or motivate people?
I think example (you doing what you want to inspire them to do).
7. When was the last time you were without power?
Just this past week when we got home from work our power was out. Of course, the garage door wouldn't work, but fortunately hubby had his front door key (I don't even have one any more. lol). We came in and just relaxed for a while. It came on after an hour or so and then we went on with our evening.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Does anybody else like "Castle" on TV. We've been watching some of the older shows this summer and I've found I really like it. Why is it I always find out I like a show after it's been on for 2 or 3 seasons. Anyway, hopefully I'll catch up on it.
|photo from internet|