Tuesday, August 6, 2013
If you want to participate in "Chat's on the Farmhouse Porch, please click the button above.
1. Have you ever baked bread from scratch?
Only if you count in my bread-maker. Never where I had to do the kneading and all that.
2. If we decided to have lunch on the porch, and you so kindly volunteered to fix it (thank you). What would you serve?
If it were lunch on the porch (meaning outside)
3. Show us, or tell us about your key chain ( the thing you have on your car or house keys).
It's got a red stretchy band on it so I can put it on my wrist if need be. Car key & fob, work office and my parents' house key and then different store swipe cards. That's it...nothing special.
4. Have you ever tried a challenging or dangerous sport? No. I don't mean rush hour traffic, but I understand the confusion. :)
I've really never played organized sports. However, I have ice-skated and roller-skated, played volleyball, etc.
5. Have you ever written poetry? If not, have you ever had anyone write a poem for you? If you aren't happy with this question, we'll even accept a "Roses are red..." poem.
Nope...however hubby and I make up little verses to songs from time to time. We used to do that for our kids to teach them things too. We used the marching cadence to teach the girls their names, phone numbers and addresses when they started school.