Click above to join in with Joyce at From This Side of the Pond.
1. The first week of August is National Simplify Your Life Week...what's one thing you could do this week to qualify as a participant?
Retire - I'm certainly eligible however it won't be this week and probably won't be for another few years. But that could definitely simplify my life.
2. It's also National Peach Month...peach pie, peach cobbler, or please pour me a Bellini? What's your peach pleasure?
Fresh peaches in my cereal.
3. Eleanor Roosevelt once wrote, "Do one thing every day that scares you." Agree or disagree...explain.
Maybe true but I don't want to live that way.
4. What's your favorite household chore? Yes-you have to name one.
I don't mind washing dishes.
5. Fodors recently listed (what they've dubbed) the ten most beautiful sunset spots in America. Click here to read more and see the pretty pictures, but this is their list:
Butterfly Beach in Santa Monica CA, Mount Haleakala in Maui HI, Old Fort Marcy Park in Santa Fe NM, Laguna Beach CA, Hopi Point in Grand Canyon AZ, Four Seasons in Miami FL, Santa Monica Pier in Santa Monica CA, Gay Head in Martha's Vineyard MA, Ensign Peak in Salt Lake City UT, and Mallory Square in Key West Florida.
Have you seen the sun set from any of these spots? If you could choose to watch the sun set this weekend from one spot on the Fodors List, which would you choose? Where was the prettiest sunset you've ever seen?
No, I haven't seen a sunset at any of those places, but I'll choose the one in Hawaii!
|How about this beautiful pink sunset sky from our neighborhood.|
6. What's your favorite or most used app? If you don't use apps how about your favorite or most visited website?
Most visited website is my blog and then FB. I don't have a smart phone yet, so I don't have too many apps. Just a few on my Kindle. I like Words With Friends pretty well.
7. We've recently passed the halfway mark for 2013...write a seven word sentence that sums up your year thus far.
Been good but I need a vacation.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Anybody else play Candy Crush Saga on FB?