Click the button above to join in the fun.
1. My daughter earned her Master's Degree this past weekend...what's something you've 'mastered' in recent weeks or months?
How about crocheting dishcloths? See below.
|All different colors and sizes. Some are completed, some are not.|
Haven't got a clue.
3. What do you think about single gender groups and/or events? Should every group/event be open to both genders? If not, what sort of exceptions do you think are appropriate?
Personally I think whoever is giving or throwing the event should be able to have it the way they want it. And yes, I believe some things are for guys and some things are for girls.
4. What's your favorite spice? Your favorite dish containing your favorite spice?
Some may consider it boring, but black pepper is my favorite spice. I use it a lot!
5. I saw this question on Marla's facebook page and asked if I could steal borrow it for the Hodgepodge...thanks Marla!
Chevron patterns are everywhere! Do you like it or think its just a little too much? Do you own anything 'chevron'?
Chevron is okay. I do not think I own any though.
6. What's something you disliked as a child, but can fully appreciate now?
Green Beans...Hated them as a kid, love them now.
7. What can irritate you very quickly?
Some days it might be easier to say what doesn't irritate me.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Enjoying time with my oldest before she heads back to school next week for her senior year. The four of us went to lunch together on Saturday. First time in almost a year that just the 4 of us were together. Last time was for hubby's birthday last year while in Florida.