Click the Hodgepodge button to playing along with Joyce.
1. What's your worst food memory? How about one of your best?
One of the worst was when I accidentally took a drink of curdled chocolate milk. Can I just say...NASTY!!! One of the best is the first time I ever had prime rib...on a cruise ship about 30 years ago. Yummy!
2. Do you appreciate people telling it like it is, or would you rather a speaker temper his/her words and maybe beat around the bush a little? How about when you're the one communicating...which type are you?
Telling it like it is, is good. However, I'm not real good at doing that. Depending on who I am talking too.
3. What's your favorite place to hang out?
Our house...I love being home. But as long as I'm with my husband I'm very happy wherever we may be.
4. When do you most feel like you're a slave to time?
Work. 37 years in one place is a really long time. Since I work for a police department I always joke and say I've spent more time behind those walls than most people get for murder. haha
5. What was the last concert you attended? Who'd you go with? Was it any good?
Probably a Mark Lowry concert. I went with my husband and yes his concerts are always good. The first Monday of each month we go to little restaurant nearby and listen to a favorite group of hours singing and playing bluegrass. Does that count for a concert?
6. Reality TV...harmful or harmless? What's your guilty pleasure when it comes to reality TV?
The only one I watch regularly is Survivor! Love it! Is Survivor even considered a reality show. If not, then I really don't watch any. I have tried to watch Duck Dynasty a couple of times. And while I appreciate their witness for the Lord, so far I just don't like the show.
7. What's something you think is overrated?
All the vampire and walking dead stuff that is out there. Enough is enough...in my humble opinion.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I love this little girl. Isn't she adorable. She sure has grown up a lot in the last 8 months, hasn't she.
|This is from a couple weeks ago.|
|This is what she looked like when she came to live with us 8 months ago.|