Wednesday, August 28, 2013
1. Labor Day weekend (in the US of A) is approaching...what's something you've labored over this year?
Adjusting to having a baby in the house. Lots of it is fun, but some has taken quite a bit of adjustment. Love that little girl.
2. What is one word to describe your 'job' or career?
3. What was your worst or least favorite job ever? Why?
Searching female prisoners was the worst part of my job. Fortunately, I no longer have to do that.
4. How do you measure contentment?
By the peace in my soul, because there isn't always peace in my surroundings. Which by the way, the peace only comes from Jesus.
5. Pickles-like or dislike? What is something you eat that requires a pickle? Dill, bread and butter, sweet gherkins...what's your favorite kind of pickle?
I like bread and butter pickles best. This summer I found sliced bread and butter pickles that fit perfectly on a hot dog bun and right now that's my favorite.
6. In your current house-town-state, what is it you like living close to?
7. What is one thing on your 'want-to-do' list before summer draws to an official close?
I want to get our November vacation booked.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I'm on Book 3 of the Harry Potter series. I have to say, I'm rather surprised. I'm enjoying them a lot better than I thought I would.