1. What's something you're dealing with that might be described as tricky?
Walking the line between being glad to have the young lady stay with us while she needs help and encouraging her to step out on her own without it seeming that we are trying to get rid of her. She is ready and should have her apartment soon. We are happy for her and for us too. We've loved having her but are ready to have our house back. See what I mean. No matter how I say it, it doesn't come out right. I'll just say...we are so happy to have been able to help and we are so happy she is getting on her feet and will be starting her new life with her daughter. :)
2. What's your treat of choice?
Chocolate...cookie, ice cream or cake
3. Did you/will you carve a jack-o-lantern this month? Which real (living or dead) or fictional 'Jack' would you most like to meet in person? Why?
No, we did not/will not be carving a jack-o-lantern. I can't think of a Jack that I'd want to meet. Maybe Jacqueline Kennedy. She seemed to be an interesting person. I know my daughter would say Capt. Jack Sparrow (well if Johnny Depp was representing him). haha
|Kelli...This is just for you! (picture from internet)|
4. In your opinion, what's the grossest sounding word in the English language?
Really Joyce...we are going to go there?!? lol Vomit is one of the grossest words to me. Makes me want to do it when I hear it. Oh yay and I'm eating lunch as I'm working on this post. lol
5. When did your heart last skip a beat?
Probably last Friday when hubby called me and said the vet had just called and Lily had just passed away.
6. Monster Mash by Bobby 'Boris' Picket, Michael Jackson's Thriller, Werewolves of London by Warren Zevon, or Ray Parker Jr.'s Ghostbusters...your favorite 'scary' tune?
Michael Jackson's Thriller
7. It was a dark and stormy night when______________________________.
Can't think of a thing right now..
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I can't wait for the new moving "Saving Mr. Banks" comes out in December. Are you planning to see it?