Wednesday, October 16, 2013
1. What was your biggest worry five years ago? Is it still a worry?
Getting my girls through school. Still a bit of a worry, but not as much. One is a senior in college and the other is a senior in high school.
2. Yesterday (October 15th) was National Grouch Day...what makes you grouchy? What cheers you up when you're feeling grouchy?
National Grouch Day? Never heard of that one. When I get frustrated with something that's what makes me grouchy. Going to my room and taking a nap or reading a book can help calm me down which will help cheer me up. Something chocolate helps too! lol
3. In one word, how does it feel to be photographed?
4. Besides your parents, who would you say had the greatest influence on you in choosing your life path? Explain.
I'm not so sure I did choose my life path. I kinda think it chose me.
5. The crisp days of autumn are here ...what's something you like to eat, but only if it's crisp?
6. What's the most useless object you own?
My food processor because I never use it.
7. Share a favorite fall memory.
I remember the first time I got to go Trick or Treating with my oldest daughter (she wasn't mine yet). She was so adorable and she must have fallen at least 3 or 4 times while we were out and I just totally fell in love with her that night.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
It feels good to be back blogging and reading your blogs. For the past month or so, I just haven't had the heart to blog. I sure did miss all of you.