Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Click the Hodgepodge button to play along.
1. My sister is celebrating a birthday today. Happy Birthday little sis! What's one way you're like your siblings? If you don't have siblings how are you like your lifelong best friend or cousin?
Happy Birthday to your sister Joyce! How am I like my siblings? Well, we were all born with the same last name. lol Does that count?
2. What's the first thing that comes to mind when you think of yourself at age eighteen?
Loud and laughing. I was always loud and laughing at something.
3. Sculptor-actor-painter-dancer...if you could excel in one of these arts, which would you choose and why?
Painter. Because I'm watching a beautiful sunrise over the beach as I type this and I'd love to be able to paint it.
4. What's a scent that takes you back in time, and where does it take you?
I've told this before, but the smell of Fruit Loops cereal takes me back to when I was little girl eating breakfast at my grandparents house in Florida. That was the first time I had ever had Fruit Loops and I still love them today.
5. November is for Peanut Butter Lovers (National Peanut Butter Lovers Month). Are you a lover or a hater? What's your favorite dish/recipe that calls for peanut butter?
I love peanut butter. My favorite dish is my dad's peanut butter fudge. No one can make it better. Although, he taught my sister to make it and she does it really good too. Not better than him, but just as good.
6. What do people thank you personally for most often?
We just completed another session of our Women's Bible Study, so probably lately it's been because I facilitate those studies.
7. What event this year are you most thankful for?
This trip my husband and I are on right now.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Here's a panarama shot from our balcony window yesterday.