Wednesday, November 13, 2013
1. Describe a typical Sunday from your childhood.
Get a bath, mom would put my hair in curlers and then I'd have to sit under a hairdryer (you know, the big hooded ones) and then get dressed and go to Sunday School and Church. Go home for lunch and then play in the afternoon and back to church for the Sunday night service. Then sometimes we go to a friend's home for awhile and then home and to bed.
2. How comfortable are you with uncertainty? Explain.
I'm not very comfortable with it. Makes me nervous.
3. What have you accomplished recently that might be described as crafty, as in 'arts and crafts' crafty? If crafty doesn't work for you, how about handy? Or both?
I'm crocheting dishcloths, head bands and making some bracelets. Working on getting a good inventory and then plan to open an Etsy Shop (I've talked about and planned this for awhile). Here's a picture of 2 I've worked on while on vacation. I've got another of the red, white and green ones going right now.
4. Have you ever worked in a 'food place'? What did you take away from the experience?
No I haven't. My sister worked at Frisch's and I learned from her that it was a rather hard job and I have so much respect for waiters and waitresses.
5. Cold turkey, talk turkey, what a turkey...in recent days, which turkey phrase or idiom best applies to you and why? Click on the word turkey if you need to read more about the meaning behind each phrase.
None of these seem to work for me right now. How about "I like to eat turkey." Well, after typing that statement maybe "what a turkey" does work for me. haha
6. If you could have any one guest join your Thanksgiving dinner table, who would it be?
Can't think of anyone right off hand.
7. What is one thing you must accomplish today?
I'm on vacation, so I don't HAVE to accomplish anything.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Hubby and I were visiting the historic waterfront district of Georgetown, South Carolina. See the cat sitting on the boat at the right side of the picture. When I took it's picture, she jumped off the boat and walked over to hubby and rubbed against his legs and then rolled over for him to pet her. She was so cute and friendly. As we walked away she lay there all stretched out giving herself a bath. haha