Wednesday, November 20, 2013
1. What lesson has failure taught you?
That I don't have to be perfect to be loved by Jesus. That He loves and accepts me and forgives me even when I mess up big time.
2. What decision are you glad you made?
I'm giving you more than 1. It's my blog and I can do it, if I want to.
1. To serve the Lord Jesus Christ
2. To marry my husband
3. To adopt our 2 girls
Without a doubt these are the best decisions of my life.
3. I've been a little bit surprised to see fully lit and decorated Christmas trees popping up for the past several weeks in friend's Instagram feeds. So tell the truth-is your tree up and decorated, and if so when did that happen? If not, when will you be decking the halls?
No, mine is not up, but it probably would have been if I weren't on vacation.
4. Solitaire-Poker-Rummy-Hearts-Go Fish-Old Maid...which game of cards would you most like to join?
5. This question comes to you courtesy of a Facebook friend, who once upon a time had a blog...When you're feeling stressed do you snack a lot or are you more the 'can't eat' type?
I snack a lot.
6. Have you ever reviewed a product or service on line? Was your review favorable or less than favorable?
I've reviewed books and also some products. Most were favorable.
7. What was the best conversation you had yesterday?
Hubby and I conversing about the things we want to do at our house. The young girl and her baby are in the process of moving out. She got her apartment today. We are so happy for her and also for us. We'll be painting and who knows what all. This is exciting to me.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Hubby and I are also talking about getting another dog. Lily's been gone about a month now and we know we want another dog. Neither one of us can imagine us not having a dog. We've been watching people on the beach with their dogs and we've talked to people on the street and in parks when we see one we like the looks of. We've asked what they are and what their personality is like. We've talked to 2 different people with shih tzu, which is the size dog we are looking for. They had nothing but good to say about them. I'm thinking this may be the kind we will be getting. My brother and sister-in-law used to have a shih tzu and we had a lhasa apso, which is similar in looks. April, I know you have one. I'd love to know the pros and cons of having a shih tzu. Anybody?